Privacy & Copyright
Information Collection and Use
We only collect personal data via e-mail. An e-mail that is sent in order to get information may contain some identification data. We use those data for answering your message. They may also be registered in a user’s data base (e.g. to improve our marketing) to which the provisions of the privacy protection act apply: You have the right to consult and to modify your data or to have them removed. This can be done by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
D2S is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We do not sell, share, or transfer this information.
Collection of information for statistic purposes
When consulting information on our website, the following data are automatically collected:
- the source: how you came to the D2S International site (direct access, search engine, referring site);
- the keywords used for searching the D2S International site
- the date and the time of access to the site
- the consulted pages during a determined period
- visitor’s profile: language; country and place from which you connect to the internet; network location; connection speed
- browser’s profile: the type of browser used; operating system; screen colour
This information is only used for measuring the number of visitors in the different sections of our site and helps us to improve the contents.
Links to other sites
Statement of Copyright
The contents of this website, its logos and other graphical elements are protected by copyright. Any copying or alteration of the material on this website, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, without the express consent of D2S is strictly prohibited. All copyright infringements are subject to civil and criminal prosecution.