Structural vibrations & Foundations
For the dynamic analysis of civil structures, D2S International proposes an innovative approach, that combines experimental and numerical analyses for an optimised design.
- measurement of stresses;
- measurement of vibrational levels;
- experimental modal analysis;
- signature analysis;
- specific vibrational measurements: impedance of piles, vibrational levels during driving of piles in the soil.
- vibrational monitoring of sensitive areas to external sources (construction work, … ).
- structural modelling of structures & buildings using finite element methods to calculate their vibrational behaviour, leading to an optimized dynamic behaviour: less vibrations, improved life time and reduced stress levels.
- design of seismic and anti-vibrational foundations of industrial (paper mills, crushers, vibrating screens, …) and laboratory buildings (micro-electronics, research labs, …).